it MUST be time for a story or play break
In the meantime here are some ideas for story or play breaks that might just leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of your day!
- Put on your favorite tune and dance.
- Doodle in black and white or in color.
- Go outside and just breath in the fresh air.
- Try a little Animal Play, click here.
- Tell someone about that thing that happened to you today, or this past week. Or, if no one is available take a minute and write it down.
- Tell yourself one of your favorite personal stories, but substitute a superhero in for one of the characters.
- Relax and just listen to whatever is going on around you for two minutes.
- Consider a favorite story (personal, childhood, film, etc.) and think about how one of the characters might approach a challenge or problem you might be having.
Have a playful day!