- Terms of Service
- E-Commerce and Commerce
- Blog Comments
- Intellectual Property
- Rights Reserved
- This site is for adults interested in leading . . .
- Professional advice . . .
- The opinion and personal views . . .
- I, Mary K. Clark, write all the blogs . . .
- Additional Disclaimers
- Content and Related
- Blog Comments
- Errors, Omissions, Relevancy and Endorsements
- Links to Other Websites
- If you reside outside the US
- Content and Related
- Questions or Comments?
- Updates, Changes and Effective Date
TERMS of SERVICE
E-Commerce and Commerce
- Workshop, program, adventure, or facilitation packages require payment per the specific package. There are no refunds unless stated in the package particulars.
- Strategy, Consultation or Facilitation sessions require payment prior to and/or on the day of the service, depending on the particular type of session. Cancellation Policy: If a session is canceled prior to 24 hours, monies will be returned within 45 days, otherwise there is no refund. Note: If the session is missed and no notification given, there will be no refund.
- Products or services for sale on this site that require:
- a personal check or money order made out to Mary K. Clark. Depending on the product or service, monies may be required to be postmarked by a given date – please see the package particulars for details. Note: Return checks for insufficient funds will incur a $30 processing fee.
- an online purchase. PayPal will be used to process online purchases of some services and products. I will not have access to your credit card number. PayPal will advise me of your name, email, and street address.
- This site welcomes thoughtful comments, diverse opinions, suggestions, etc. However, comments that are believed to be spam, are of a harassing nature, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or violate another’s intellectual property rights will not be posted; and the writer may or may not be notified depending on the nature of the issue. Please note that Akismet automatically removes comments it considers spam. Commenters who are routinely removed may be blocked from further commenting at my discretion.
- Unless stated otherwise, I, Mary K Clark, own the intellectual property, trademarks and copyrights contained on this site exclusively.
- You are welcome to share one paragraph and/or one associated image per blog post, as long as it is attributed to me, and linked back to the original website page or blog post – anything beyond this is prohibited without written consent. If you are interested in obtaining permission, please contact me here.
- All images on this site are either my property and covered by my copyright, or they are public domain images and are appropriately cited. Should you have any questions, please contact me here.
- If you think my site or I have infringed on your intellectual property rights, please contact me here.
- I reserve the right to alter, modify or completely change the direction of this site and/or blog; remove or sell this site; and/or change the terms of service as I want to at any time.
- This site is for adults interested in leading more self-aware, communicative and creative lives; and provides informational, educational and/or entertainment resources that help people explore personal leadership, creativity and communication as well as personal storytelling, presence and play.
- Professional advice of any kind including therapeutic, medical, and legal advice is not provided on this site. You agree that you read and/or use the information on this site of your own free choice and at your own risk.
- The opinions and personal views expressed on this site are the views of Mary K. Clark, and I am responsible for them not any employers, volunteer groups, professional groups or any other organizations, agencies or individuals I may be connected with.
- I, Mary K. Clark, write all the blog posts on this site. I do not pay anyone to endorse or write about my work.
- Content & Related
- Links to Other Websites
- If you reside outside the United States
- Rights Reserved
Content & Related
- Content. You agree not to hold me liable for the content (text, video, images and any other material) on www.marykclark.com. My intent is to do no harm and the content on this site is not intended to slander, libel or defame any person or organization including any cultural group, club, professional association, religion, company, government and/or individual.
- Blog Comments. You agree that I am not responsible for, nor will you hold me liable for the content, implication or intent of any comment(s) on my blog or website, nor am I responsible for knowing whether someone’s comment(s) is unlawful in other jurisdictions or countries.
- Errors, Omissions, Relevancy and Endorsements.
- Sometimes content becomes more or less relevant or correct, and resources and links may also change over time. You agree to hold harmless this site as well as the site’s owner, Mary K. Clark, from any damages incurred directly or indirectly from any invalid, missing, inaccurate, unavailable or inaccessible: information, links, sources, resources or content. Your use of any information on this site is at your own risk and of your own free will.
- I do not regularly review materials posted on sites linked to this website, and I do not necessarily endorse any or all of the information on a given link. Further, websites and links can change over time; and occasionally I might make a mistake or post an incorrect link. If you choose to go to a linked site from this website, you agree that you are going there at your own risk and by your own free choice.
- Should you wish to advise me of missing or inaccurate information, etc., please contact me here.
- Offense. You agree not to hold Mary K. Clark and/or this site responsible for any offense you may take at any material (including but not limited to content, text, graphics, images, pictures, links, videos, products, services, etc.) found on this site or on sites linked to this site, and this also includes, but is not limited to, any mistakes, or errors made in interpretation, grammar, punctuation and/or other such, including interpretation variations or disagreements, etc.
- The materials on this site including content, text, images, graphics and links, products, and services are provided “as is” and without representations or warranties of any kind (expressed or implied). Further, there are no representations or warranties expressed or implied about the accuracy, dependability, appropriateness or accessibility of any material content (including text, images and graphics), services, products or related material offered by this site no matter the intended purpose. You use the products, services and the content on this site at your own risk.
Links to Other Websites
- There may be links to other websites on this site, including blog commentators – my privacy statement does not cover such websites, nor is Mary K. Clark or this website responsible for the privacy and protection of any information that you may provide on those websites.
- You agree to hold harmless this site, as well as the site’s owner, Mary K. Clark, from any damages directly or indirectly incurred including, but not limited to, damages to your computer or other technological devices, your blog, your website, your business, and/or person. You agree that your use of this site, blog, products or services is used by you of your own free will and at your own risk.
- You agree that should you claim liability damages against Mary K. Clark, or this site, those damages cannot exceed $100.
- You agree that any and all litigation and/or disputes involving you and Mary K. Clark and/or this site will be litigated only in the state or federal courts of Monroe County, New York State, U.S.A.; and you and I both agree to personal jurisdiction in Monroe County, New York State, U.S.A.
- This set of Terms of Service Disclaimers may not limit liability where U.S.A. consumer protection laws take precedence and/or may not apply in certain jurisdictions.
If you reside outside the United States
- Should you decide to access this site and you reside outside the United States, you are doing so at your own risk and of your own free well. In addition, you are solely responsible for adhering to applicable local laws.
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms of Service or Disclaimers, please contact me here.
Updates, Changes and Effective Date
- Periodically the Terms of Service will be reviewed and updated as needed.
- Effective date: March 9, 2016