What kinds of things do I deliver to the people I work with that go beyond story, play and leadership work? This the third set of questions I have answered as I complete Seth Godin’s Freelancer Course. Here are my answers today:
Things I hope the people I work with value and that I deliver:
- Integrity and trustworthiness.
- A safe space for exploration and adventure.
- A playful space for the reflective and the spontaneous.
- A listener who takes things seriously and not too seriously.
- Understanding, as I know what it is like to stand on the outside and inside.
- An artist, businesswoman and human being who seeks to walk their talk and knows she doesn’t always do it.
- Ideas, tips, tools, and resources that are of value to you in your story and play work.
- Attention to the process – your process.
- Not to go out for a walk – in the middle of our meeting – when my imaginary beagle scratches at the door.
Enjoy the stories and have a playful day!
Other answers in my Seth Godin’s coursework blog project can found on the following pages:
- 1st post: Here are the questions and my answers Questions are on what I want to do, change, risk, etc.
- 2nd post: What do I provide?
Sign up for my newsletter, The Creative Voice, here.