i help …
educators, life long learners and artists tell their stories and grow their story and play work to:
- embrace and effect change.
- communicate with more confidence and ease.
- build community and relationship.
- lead more self-directed, creative, and playful lives.
- foster life long personal and professional growth and development.
If you or your organization is currently dealing with implementing, embracing or effecting a change, please see my new offering, Play and Change ~ Using Play as a Tool for Change here.
“Your voice is a gift – story and play are instruments of connection.”
what you’ll find here …
- Adventures – I offer interactive and experiential workshops and programs that help people grow their communication and personal leadership skills and engage their creative voice. Learn more.
- Services – for individuals and groups – including custom programs, consultation, writing, speaking and more. Learn more.
- Resources – Coming Soon: A playground of strategies, tools, tips and resources for the growth of your play or story practice.
- Writing – I write and blog about personal leadership, personal storytelling, presence, play, and the creative voice. Learn more.
“How are you tossing and catching the ball? Because how you toss a story or catch a moment matters!”
new offering …
Play and Change ~ Using Play as a Tool for Change
Do you or your organization want to implement, embrace or effect a change? Using play, as a tool, offers us the opportunity to feel safe, engage creatively and focus our attention in healthy and meaningful ways. Explore how play helps us thrive and give rise to new opportunities – even in the midst of change.
A custom program or workshop can be created to help you or your organization to:
- embrace and effect change in your personal or professional life with more ease and creativity.
- problem solve, build perspective, understanding and relationship.
- communicate with more confidence and connection – while growing, changing, letting go of and/or creating new stories.
- develop a play practice – a tool to have in your back pocket – one you don’t have to download.
- engage, connect, create and lead more effectively.
- foster life long personal and professional learning, growth and development.
- not take life so seriously all the time!
Would you like more information? Contact me here.