what i do …
I help people share and explore stories, build presence and play so that they can lead more creative lives – one story, one conversation, one playful moment at a time! I’m a writer, story and play facilitator, and an oral storyteller who loves personal story and play work and sharing it with others!
i work with …
educators, life long learners, and those who want to stand up, stand in and stand out in their creative lives to:
- increase engagement, connection, creativity and leadership.
- facilitate personal story work and play work.
- provide resources, tools and opportunities that encourage exploration, relationship, connection and community.
- foster life long personal growth and development.
“Your voice is a gift – story and play are instruments of connection.”
what you’ll find here …
- adventures – I offer interactive and experiential workshops and programs that help people grow their communication and personal leadership skills and engage their creative voice. Learn more.
- services – for individuals and groups – including custom programs, consultation, writing, speaking and more. Learn more.
- resources – Coming Soon: A playground of strategies, tools, tips and resources for the growth of your play or story practice.
- writing – I write and blog about personal leadership, personal storytelling, presence, play, and the creative voice.
“How are you tossing and catching the ball?
Because how you toss a story or catch a moment matters!”