what i do …
I write, share stories, and provide workshops and programs to help you engage, connect, create and lead a more creative life – one story, one conversation, one playful moment at time. I’m a writer, story and play facilitator, and an oral storyteller.
who i work with …
I work with educators, life long learners, and those that want to stand up, stand in and stand out in their creative lives to:
- create and communicate more clearly.
- embrace and effect change.
- more effectively share and tell stories in oral or written form.
- gain perspective and build presence.
- grow more joyful communities and relationships.
“Your voice is a gift – story and play are instruments of connection.”
what you’ll find here …
- writing – I write and blog about personal leadership, personal storytelling, story, presence, play, and the creative voice.
- adventures – I offer interactive and experiential workshops and programs that help you grow your communication and personal leadership skills and engage your creative voice as well as develop a story or play practice. Learn more.
- services – for individuals and groups – including custom programs, consultation, writing, speaking and more. Learn more.
- resources – Coming Soon: A playground of strategies, tools, tips and resources for the growth of your play or story practice or style.
- the creative voice! – My newsletter – sign up here!
“How are you tossing and catching the ball? Because how you toss a story or catch a moment matters!”
personal website challenge – please excuse any confusion …
I’m just playing with my website! I am refining the site to better share my services and resources with you. It is taking a bit longer than I thought it would. At this point I’m looking at completing the redesign by November 21st rather than October 21st and have padded it with extra time as I don’t want to have to push it out again. In the meantime, if there is something you would especially love to see on these pages, please contact me here.
Here’s what’s happened so far:
- The original personal website challenge was to have been completed by September 14. In the beginning I thought of this personal website challenge as I would a canvas and was allowing the site to unfold, and inviting you to share in the journey. I still feel this way about the challenge – even though it has taken far longer than I originally anticipated.
- On September 12, I was suppose to have completed my personal website challenge, but at the end of almost 9 weeks I realized I needed to break out of the website box I was in, and redesign the site using a different WordPress website theme that would serve my readers, customers, and I with more ease. I set a new challenge to have this work complete by October 21st and like the last challenge, decided to do it live once again. To read about my lessons learned from the original 9 week challenge click here.
- I set a new personal challenge to complete the site on October 21, 2016 and recently revised this to November 21, 2016.
I’ll keep you updated here and will be updating via blog post on Thursdays (as needed), beginning 10/6/2016. Your comments, thoughts and feedback are welcome during this challenge. Please contact me here.