i help …
educators and life long learners, organizations, and writers and creatives tell their stories and grow their story and play work to:
- embrace and effect change.
- communicate with more confidence and ease.
- build community and relationship.
- lead more self-directed, creative, and playful lives.
- foster life long personal and professional growth and development.
“Your voice is a gift – story and play are instruments of connection.”
what you’ll find here …
- Adventures – I offer interactive and experiential workshops and programs that help people grow their communication and personal leadership skills and engage their creative voice. Learn more.
- Services – for individuals and groups – including custom programs, consultation, writing, speaking and more. Learn more.
- Resources – Coming Soon: A playground of strategies, tools, tips and resources for the growth of your play or story practice.
- Writing – I write and blog about personal leadership, personal storytelling, presence, play, and the creative voice. Learn more.
“How are you tossing and catching the ball? Because how you toss a story or catch a moment matters!”
Play and Change ~ Using Play as a Tool for Change
Play is a basic human need but it is also something we sometimes put on the back burner. Our play can help us make changes with more ease, while affording us the opportunity to feel safe, engage creatively and focus our attention in healthy and meaningful ways. Explore how play can help you thrive and give rise to new opportunities when change occurs in your life. Learn how you can use play to:
- make lifestyle changes with more ease.
- help you thrive when change occurs in your life.
- increase creativity, joy and connection.
- not take life so seriously all the time!
This interactive workshop can be customized for you or your organization. Please contact me here if you would like more information.