Why do I collect information? I collect information to:
- Provide more engaging and interesting content, resources, products and services.
- Connect with you via the contact form, email, my newsletter or mailing lists.
- Provide a trusted place for purchasing online services and products. I will be using PayPal for this purpose and your credit card information will not be shared with me.
- Provide functionality for my website and business.
- Personal Information Collected
- Personal Information Shared
- Third Parties
- Links to Other Websites
- Do Not Track
- Request To Remove Information
- Questions or Comments
- Updates, Changes and Effective Date
The words, “IP Addresses, etc.,” may include your IP address, browser, pages hit, date, time, country, last location, geolocation, and/or other information.
Personal Information Collected
This site, or the Third Parties connected with this site, may collect personally identifying information – the extent of the information gathered depends on the choices you make when visiting my site:
- Just by visiting my site, information like your IP address, browser, pages hit, date, time, country, last location, geolocation, etc., is collected by this site and/or by Third Parties. While this may be aggregated information in many instances – it isn’t necessarily aggregated, and it could be used to personally identify you.
- If you take action on my site, personally identifying information will be collected which may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, and/or website such as when you:
- Comment on a blog.
- Use my Contact Form and/or contact me directly via email. When you submit your information on this site’s contact form you are actually sending an email – there is nothing confidential, private or secure about information included in an email.
- Sign up for my newsletter or choose to be on a mailing list. In addition, Web Beacons are included in the emails you receive – they tell me when you open the email, what you click on, etc. Also, IP Addresses, etc., are collected. For additional information, please see MailChimp in the Third Party section below.
- Sign up for and/or purchase a product or service. Should you purchase a service or product online, PayPal will be used by this site to process online purchases, which means I will not have access to your credit card number. PayPal will, however, advise me of your name, email, and street address.
- Share via a Social Media Link. If you choose to share via the Social Media icons on my site, be aware that the social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc., are covered under their own separate Privacy Policies.
- Participate in a survey. Occasionally, I do surveys to help me gain a better understanding of my customer or potential customer needs. Surveys I have put out in the past have been anonymous, unless someone has chosen to provide personally identifying information. Should you have a question about a survey please contact me here and please see SurveyMonkey in the Third Party section below.
Personal Information Shared
- Your personal information will not be sold to another company.
- Your information will be shared:
- if legally required by law.
- per the Terms of Service or the Agreement that I have with Third Parties. For more information please see the Third Parties section.
Cookies are used on this site. You can choose to disable cookies in your browser, however, it is possible your user experience may be affected. In addition, please see the Privacy Policies and/or the separate Cookie Policies of the Third Parties involved below.
Here you can learn more about why I use a particular Third Party, where you can find out more information about the Third Party(s) associated with my business or website, and how they use the information they collect about you in their Privacy Policies and/or separate Cookie Policies that are included in the list below.
- Social Media – if you choose to share via the Social Media icons on my site, please be aware that the social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, etc. are covered under their own separate Privacy Policies.
- WordPress.org. If you comment on a blog, WordPress.org will set cookies. To read more about WordPress Cookies click here.
- WordPress.com – please see JetPack above.
Links to Other Websites
There may be links to other websites on this site, including blog commentators – this privacy statement does not cover such websites, nor is Mary K. Clark or this website responsible for the privacy and protection of any information that you may provide on those websites.
Do Not Track
To my knowledge, my website does not track across web pages and I have installed a software enhancement (plugin) that should respond to most Do Not Track signals. However, I cannot guarantee you will not be tracked, therefore you should assume you are being tracked when you visit this website.
Request to Remove Information
- If you are on an email list (mailing list) or newsletter list of mine, each comes with a link to unsubscribe.
- To request changes to your information other than mailing list or newsletters, please contact me here and I will do my best to respond within 30 days or less. Please be aware that some requests to change information may not be able to be fulfilled.
Questions or Comments
Updates, Changes and Effective Date
Effective Date: March 9, 2016